1. Copy airbroad.jar into [Wowza Install Lacation]/lib
2. Open [Wowza Install Location]/conf and edit the VHost.xml file.
3. Find the line that says: <HTTPProviders>
4. Add the following lines right below <HTTPProviders>
5. Restart the Wowza Service for the changes to take effect.
Download web player to DocumentRoot of your web server.
You can test whether streaming works by using HTML embed tag.
Create a test.html file with the following contents:
<embed src="http://yoursiteaddress/player.swf" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="1280" height="720" allowfullscreen="true" flashvars="media=http://wowza-ip-address:port/test.mp4"></embed>
Upload your videos to “content” folder in Wowza server.
If you prepared videos having resolution in each filename, player automatically generates resolution list.
Open your web browser and type the url : http://yoursiteaddress/test.html